Thursday, December 2, 2010

Account Has been Banned (Texas Hold’em Poker by Zynga on Facebook)

The higher the tree faster and faster in the wind, that's saying goes. I attended a poker game on Facebook has been a long time, but after reaching a fairly large chip around 110 million instead of my account has been closed and not open again.

What a mistake that I do so that my poker zynga account at closing, what I have done the fatal mistake that David L. Zynga Customer Support. Unable to open and restore my chip.

Here's a description of the team Zynga:


Subject.

My account has been banned poker zynga. Because of errors or other person has been hacked.

Hello Lepard,

Thanks for Zynga Contacting Customer Support.

My name is David and I Will Be More Than Happy to assist you today. Lepard per your request, We have reviewed the suspension on your account. After reviewing your account activity again, it was determined That your suspension for using prohibited third party software was justified. We observed the account activity violated the Zynga Terms of Service. Therefore, your account is permanently suspended, and will from not be reactivated for any reason.

Kind regards,
David L.
Zynga Customer Support.



I am very disappointed and furious at the time that companies like Zynga has been disappointing its customers, this case may have occurred in people a lot and do not get special attention from Zynga Customer Support.

It may also Zynga have weak systems and often in people with a very easy hack. But why the big companies have a system that is easy to be infiltrated by other people so highly successful. Zynga could have accidentally closed the account and take my chips on purpose.

I hope Zynga can understand and learn to be better for his customers.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my account has been banned, please open back to play with game..

RobertHorton said...

Guess it's not easy to comply with certain rules in the internet. I'll skip the fluff and talk nitty gritty- third-party software (hacks) aren't encouraged, and if someone games the system, the developers have the rights to suspend accounts. Hope you didn't take your suspension personally, it's just business. Learn poker and forget the hacks.

luky-west said...

Texas Holdem Poker Hack Tool - Get Free Chips & Gold - http://www.spixgames.com/facebook-game-hacks/facebook-texas-holdem-poker-hack-tool/

Shauna said...

My account had been hacked what do i do to get it back

Shauna said...

I have done nothing wrong

Post a Comment

Share |