Friday, December 24, 2010

Habibie, Ainun, and Psychosomatic

Habibie, Ainun, and Psychosomatic - Losing a spouse is not easy for former President, Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie. Ainun's departure had made him suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.

This disease, Habibie said in an introduction to the book & Ainun Habibie, is a symptom of a disease that is closely connected to physical psychological and social factors. At that time, emotions fourth child of eight siblings to be excessive and bad for health.

"For me personally the wisdom to write this book has become a therapy to cure homesickness feeling suddenly lost someone who for 48 years and 10 days of being in my life," Habibie said Tuesday night.

Ainun for Habibie is part of an inseparable soul. However, he did not want this disease continues to undermine his body due to continue thinking about soul mate who had already been invoked the Almighty.


"I tried to meet the doctor ordered, both in Hamburg, Munich and Indonesia, that I should avoid psychosomatic disorders," he said.

To cover up the emptiness of life, Habibie tried to write a book to devote sustained emotional feeling out of control. During writing, a father of two children was admitted continues to shed tears. In fact, he had no power to continue the romance book together Ainun.

"One of the lessons I learned, when I'm trying to restore all interwoven with the events in my life Ainun, I got the guidance to go back even further ponder the meaning of human life on this mortal nature," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |