Friday, December 24, 2010

Lionel Messi sponsor Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta as winning the FIFA Ballond d'Or in 2010.

Striker Lionel Messi's Barcelona team-mate would sponsor two, Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta as winning the FIFA Ballond d'Or this year.

Xavi and Iniesta Messi together into three candidates winning the highest award for pebola it. Last year, this title belongs to Messi, who performed brilliantly with the Blaugrana.




"2010 a good year for me personally. But the World Cup did not go according to my expectations," said Messi, who now in Argentina to celebrate Christmas.

"This year I think one of my friends in Barcelona, Xavi or Iniesta, will win it (FIFA Ballon d'Or)," he added.

As mentioned about its priorities next year, a tiny star Barca Copa America is a direct target for his country, Argentina.

"Now I have to give priority to Argentina to win Copa America next year," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |